Welcome to CHICAGO SCOTS!
Established in 1845, our Scottish Society is the oldest 501(c)3 charity in Illinois. Today we are one of the world’s largest Scottish cultural organizations. Our mission is to nourish Scottish identity through service, fellowship and celebration of Scottish culture. We welcome everyone who is Scottish by birth, by heritage or simply by inclination. In addition to offering scholarships and organizing events and initiatives to educate, entertain and promote both traditional and contemporary Scottish culture, we are proud to offer a range of outstanding elder care services at our Scottish Home.
Through events, programs, and initiatives, such as:
- Scottish Festival and Highland Games, Robert Burns Supper, & Saint Andrew’s Day "Feast of the Haggis”
- Kilted Classic Golf Outing
- Scottish Business Forum
- Scottish Law Society
- Scottish Genealogy Group
- Scottish North American Leadership Conference
- Scottish American History Club
- Scholarship & Educational Programs
- The Scottish Home
Please take some time to get to know us! If you have any questions or comments we are happy to answer!
- The Kilted Classic Golf Outing - Thursday, October 2, 2014 at Seven Bridges Golf Club, Woodridge, IL
- 169th Feast of the Haggis Anniversary Dinner - Saturday, November 22, 2014 at the Palmer House Hilton, Chicago, IL
- Annual Membership General Meeting and Christmas Party (Members Only Event) - Saturday, December 14, 2014 at the Scottish Home
- The Robert Burns Supper - Saturday, January 31, 2015 at the Union League Club of Chicago, Chicago, IL
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors